Thursday 12 November 2020

It is difficult but possible

PhD is such a long journey. It has been started far before I came to Australia.  It began when I planned to continue my PhD, discussed it with my husband, joined the english course at IALF when I used to arrive home at 9 p.m with my husband and my little daughter. It is not easy, it is difficult.  I knew that my husband was exhausted, but he never complains. After around 2-3 months, I struggle to learn IELTS, Alhamdulillah my score is 7.

The attempt did not stop here; I must get a scholarship. After three months following a series of LPDP test, I have got accepted. Alhamdulillah.  Then, I have to prepare everything for my study with my little family. It is also difficult.

Now, almost 1.5 years, I have been sit in this office, which mean 1.5 years I have become a PhD students formally. But, informally I have gone through the journey for three years, not only me but my husband and my daughter. We are struggling. And I do not know when it will finish? How will it end? Only doa and work hard that I can do. Oh My God, give me and my family easiness to go through this long journey.



NB: perhaps there are some mistakes in my writing, I am so sorry, because I am still learning. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment